[Vision2020] Ban on Gay Marriage May Not Pass

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 14 08:40:57 PST 2004

How much is a hill of beans worth?  Judging from the
amount that I charge on my bottomless Starbucks card,
a fair size hill of quality coffee beans might amount
to a decent chunk of change.  No where near enough to
finance an amendment to a state constitution,
especially an unnecessary one like a gay marriage ban.

-Scott