[Vision2020] Will the last one out of Moscow please turn off thewater!

Dan Carscallen predator75 at moscow.com
Tue Dec 14 08:28:32 PST 2004

Dick,

I don't think  you are the only one unhappy about it.  I'm still trying
to wrap my head around the granting of the permit, as are a lot of other
people.  I know Paul Kimmell and the County Commissioners are trying to
figure it out as well, along with several city residents.  If the permit
could be granted, why did we have the restrictions last summer?
Conspiracy?  nah . . .

Watchin' for black helicopters,

DC