[Vision2020] strategy to renew 1% sales tax

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 13 16:49:13 PST 2004

Leslie,

I could kiss you right now (strictly plutonic) for suggesting that strategy!
I think that is a wonderful idea. It makes perfect sense to put the neck of
athletics on the slab for two reasons. First, it keeps education safe. And
second, it forces the athletic departments to defend what they have been
telling the students and teachers. This strategy is so logical, I am 100%
certain that UI will not pursue it.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold