[Vision2020] Cinder blocks

DonaldH675 at aol.com DonaldH675 at aol.com
Sun Dec 12 19:45:27 PST 2004

Doug Wilson writes:

"I hope this radio gig comes together. If it does, I have the Intoleristas to
thank for keeping this issue in play. They keep acting like I ought to be
embarrassed by that cinder block in the goldfish bowl. But I put it there for a
reason." http://dougwils.com/ (December 11, 2004.)

And Doug, as a charter member of the Intoleristas, I would like to thank you
for doing our work for us.  Not only have you been spanked by an honorable
North Carolinian (who doesn't have to play wannabe with a bunch of League of the
South morons) but the director of one of your very own ACCS schools pulled the
book from their school curriculum.  How humiliating was that?

Bottom line is this, while it is mildly amusing when we twist your tail, it
is eminently more pleasing to have you help us out by gagging on your feet.  I,
for one, can hardly wait for the radio talk show.  How many questions do you
suppose you'll get on "faulty" citations and footnotes.  My gosh, suppose
Fogel or Engermann call in and ask for some explanation - and an apology -(Hint:
have Mike Lawyer handy to take the heat for you).

I can't help but be reminded of what my five year old grandson says to cover
his embarrassment when he trips and falls - "I meant to do that".  Just like
that pesky cinderblock in the goldfish bowl, huh Doug?

Rose Huskey

"One cannot level one's moral lance at every evil in the universe. There are
just too many of them. But you can do something, and the difference between
doing something and doing nothing is everything." Daniel Berrigan