[Vision2020] vacation

Tami Stinebaugh stin1624 at uidaho.edu
Sun Dec 12 11:10:45 PST 2004

Hello all:)  My family owns a week timeshare vacation at Stoneridge Resort in Blanchard, Idaho (approximately one hour from Coeurdalene).  Unfortunately, we will be unable to go this year.  We are offering it to vision 2020 first, before putting it in the paper.  If you like to ski, this is a great location!  If not, there is a lot to do at the resort itself.  This will be a full 7 night stay and begins January 14, 2005 and ends January 21, 2005.  The resort is located very close to Mt. Spokane, and they used to offer snowcat rides from the resort right to the mountain (we haven't used it recently, so I'm not sure if they still do.)  From the website www.stoneridgeresort.com: The room is a private one bedroom, and contains full kitchen, queen size bed (private room), sleeper sofa (living room), and a large balcony. Couple this with a fully-equipped recreation center with an olympic size swimming pool, gymnasium, tennis courts and an immediately adjacent golf course, and you'v
e found your perfect vacation spot.

If anybody is interested, please contact me offlist.  We will be putting an ad in the paper probably in the middle of this week.  Thanks!

Tami Stinebaugh