[Vision2020] Look See What I Found Under a Rock

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Dec 11 14:02:15 PST 2004

Greetings Visionaires -

Doug "His Whineyness" Wilson is at it again.  But this time he is trying to
hide his longing for the South and them thar "Good ol' Days" under the
blanket of scripture (http://www.dougwils.com/Print.asp?Action=Anchor
<http://www.dougwils.com/Print.asp?Action=Anchor&CategoryID=1&BlogID=629>
&CategoryID=1&BlogID=629).

As Bubba (His Whineyness) states:

" . . . I knew that I was privleged [privileged] to be connected with a
number of ministries that showed great promise, ministries that had the
potential to make a significant difference in the advancement of the kingdom
of God. . . "

Yo, Bubba!  Are you talking about Steven Wilkins (of "League of the South"
fame) and Auburn Avenue Church where he discusses Romans:13 (I have a great
audio file of this) and paying taxes where taxes are due?  Or are you
talking about Larry Stephenson of Christ Church in Cary, North Carolina (who
illogically defends your ilk at:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/notonthepalouse/cary_christian_school.htm?

You can put horse reins on a jackass all you want, Bubba.  It's still a
jackass.

Later,

Tom "49er" Hansen

Just another Intolerista Liberal Elitista Quasi-Secularista Nutjob Loose in
the Palouse

You take care now, heah.

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.