[Vision2020] TALK SHOW12/12/04: '08 Presidential Candidates--nhpolitics.com

Tim Lohrmann timlohr at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 10 09:35:35 PST 2004

Visionaries/Aerialites,

At 9 a.m. on Sunday 12/12/04 MOSCOW MORNING VIEWS, a talk show on KUOI 89.3 FM in Moscow(web audio on KUOI.org) will feature the following guest:

 --(9-10 am) Mr. Bob Jean, veteran New Hampshire journalist, political observer, and force behind the nhpolitics.com political website, will call in from New Hampshire.
Mr. Jean will discuss 2008 presidential politics, possible candidates for both party nominations, and their prospects in the important New Hampshire primary.

For more info: www.nhpolitics.com

 --(10-11 am) We may continue the discussion with Mr. Jean and will have time to move on to other topics.

MOSCOW MORNING VIEWS is aired live every Sunday Morning from 9-11 am on KUOI 89.3 FM and streamed live via the internet on KUOI's website(KUOI.org)

Call in phone #: 885-6392

Anyone with comments, questions or suggestions for guests can send e-mail to: timlohr at yahoo.com OR call the studio after the show at the number above.