[Vision2020] Go to it!

Joan Opyr auntiestablishment at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 6 14:17:02 PST 2004

Wayne quotes the following from Vera White's Ink in Friday's Daily News:

"And since the INKster is feeling the holiday spirit, she also will share another Christ Church mailing that caught her attention. On Dec. 10, New St. Andrews College librarian Ed Iverson will be conducting a class on cigar smoking starting at 7:30 p.m. in the Smoke Room at Bucer's Coffeehouse Pub in downtown Moscow.

The general public is welcome and there is no admission fee. Special discounts will be offered on "'cigar-friendly beverages.'"

Since the general public is welcome, Rose and I were thinking we'd attend  I've borrowed a lovely silk smoking jacket for the occasion, and I plan to stop by the nearest Nez Perce smoke shop for a delicious, tax-free cigar.  Any other ladies out there interested in attending with us?  You'll be in good company, cigar-wise -- Idaho's own Demi Moore once graced the cover of Cigar Smoker magazine.  To quote the late Roy Orbison, "Mercy!"

If you want to go, let me know.  Perhaps we can arrive for our lesson en masse, a truly Monstrous Regiment.

Joan "Puff Daddy" Opyr/Auntie EstablishmentGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com