[Vision2020] The stupidest man in the United States today!

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 5 19:08:51 PST 2004

Dick,

Bush doesn't need to go to war to line his Swiss bank accounts. His family
has been loaded since his grandfather, Prescott Bush, struck a deal with the
Nazi's to use Jewish slave labor. $20 billion in wealth from slaughtered
Jews in Nazi elimination camps sits in the Swiss Bank accounts, several of
them in the name of Bush.

Donovan J Arnold