[Vision2020] Which choice to make (lighter stuff)

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 4 12:35:34 PST 2004

Dan,

I highly advise that you hold off on buying either one yet. Technology on
this system is still really new. Would you buy a Disc player in 1985, or
Beta in 1987? Wait a year or two and the choice will be obvious and it will
be much cheaper and improved. I don't like the idea of a giant antenna on my
car window either with a cord running to it. Nor would I use it much
considering this is Moscow and only takes me about 5 minutes to get
anywhere, and I drive slow. If you want to invest in something that is a
good use of your sound system, get an MP3 Player, those will be around for a
while and are not to much more expensive than a regular sound system. If you
insist on getting one anyway, I would advise you go to the Renaissance Mall
(where Jack N Box is located) and visit that audio place, those guys really
know this stuff. Good Luck!

Donovan J Arnold