[Vision2020] Suitcasing (was "Something of Interest")

Art Deco aka W. Fox deco at moscow.com
Fri Dec 3 15:38:11 PST 2004

Y'all leave poor Dale alone!  Heah!

Dale has not been the same since his unfortunate, excruciatingly painful,
terribly embarrassing "accident" at the Christ Church Sausage Factory.

Worse than the decapitating "accident" itself was the penance/punishment imposed
because of the salacious and unholy nature of the "accident."  Dale was
subjected to ten treatments at the all too eager hands of Cult Master Douglas
Wilson at the Christ Church Suppositorium!

If you see poor, pathetic Dale out in public now in an apparent daze interrupted
by intermittent loud screams, you will know the ghosts of his "accident" and
subsequent punishment are active in his forsaken soul.

Lets not add to Dale's likely-to-be-long-term suffering by acknowledging his
weak attempts to distract himself from the above-mentioned ordeal.  Instead, let
us have pity on the poor thing.

Wayne

Art Deco  (Wayne Fox)
deco at moscow.com