[Vision2020] kitty, kitty

Tami Stinebaugh stin1624 at uidaho.edu
Fri Dec 3 15:37:10 PST 2004

Well, the cat that Carl posted about earlier is now safely occupying my bathroom, and is quite happy about it (other animals have not yet gotten to know her, which is why she is in the bathroom).  However, it looks as though our home can only be temporary.  Although I have another cat that I have no trouble with whatsoever, I am having some severe allergy problems with this one.  She is a beautiful, FAT, black (?female?) cat, and is very affectionate.  She hasn't missed any opportunities to give me or my daughter kisses, but I tend to leave the encounter with hives & red, irritated eyes.  She is again available again for anybody interested.  We will do our best to keep her until a better home is found, but please contact me as soon as possible if you are interested.  I am going to have to try to pry her away from my daughter as it is, so the sooner, the better.  Thanks!

Tami Stinebaugh