[Vision2020] Which choice to make (lighter stuff)

Dan Carscallen predator75 at moscow.com
Fri Dec 3 13:24:25 PST 2004

Now I know there are some very hard choices made every day (Bush vs.
Kerry, Solomon vs. Trail, Paper vs. Plastic, VHS vs. Beta, Vinyl vs.
CD), but this one has me in the biggest dilemma I've been in for quite
some time, so I pose it to you, dear readers, to help me with my
decision . . .

XM or Sirius?

Unfortunately, everywhere I've been, I'm more informed about both
systems than the salesperson, and I don't understand all I know about
either setup.

Does anyone have experience with either.  I'm looking into the FM
modulator type so I can switch it back and forth between vehicles and
the home,  unless I'm misinformed about how that works as well.

Maybe I'm not alone in this conundrum.

Thanks in advance

DC