[Vision2020] Reading

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Thu Dec 2 22:47:41 PST 2004

OK, call me stupid but I fail to see what George the 1st has to do with
getting rid of Saddam now. Except that it would have been nice if he had
crossed the UN and taken him out back then. We are one step from elections
in Iraq...will it go well...maybe not...BUT it is a chance for Iraq to pull
itself out of the mire. The insurgents don't want to see the elections
succeed and will do all they can to kill and maim all invovled but, just as
in any beginning there will be those who will stand up for liberty. Can you
not see the good that can come from this? Do you live so far to the dark
side that you see no light at all? Once again I ask you if it had been a
democrat with 'the right war at the right time with France and Germany
involved' would you have been happier? Maybe seen the good to come of
sending troops to help?? All those people died or were maimed at the hand of
Saddam with no hope and you cannot seem to understand that at all...why do
you not have any compassion for them in any way? Can you not see the hope
that is there now?? I don't care that George the 1st blew it following the
UN, I don't care that Clinton the coward should have gotten Saddam, I care
about today, NOW. If you understand how the 1st should have taken him out
why are you so failing to see the 2nds leap to really help?
I am trying to understand