[Vision2020] References for Antebellum Slavery (was "Earlier question")

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Aug 31 17:17:21 PDT 2004

Mr. Ryan -

You asked for references.  How about a whole university library of
references?  No.  I am not talking about the University of Idaho.  I am
talking about a college situated south of the Mason-Dixon Line.  Yes, ladies
and gentlemen, I am talking about the University of North Carolina.

You want references, Coffeemonkey?  They got references.  They got oodles
and oodles of references at:

http://docsouth.unc.edu/

Tell us, Coffeemonkey.  Is the state of North Carolina lying, too?

Tom "I Gotta Be Me" Hansen