[Vision2020] Re: Fwd: Prayer request

Ted Ryan coffeemonkey100 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 28 08:27:04 PDT 2004

Are we in a court room?  No.  So, uh, why are we talking about legal
definitions?  People have been slandered, there is no way around it.

I will look back over your posts to see what I haven't addressed.  My
original point still stands.  You have made judgements and accusations based
on newspaper articles and that isn't right.

Ted Ryan