[Vision2020] TALK SHOW 8/29/04: Live Reports From NYC Protests

Quoth the Raven Ne'er More thansen at moscow.com
Fri Aug 27 11:07:51 PDT 2004

Now here is one for the MP3 files.  I will be duly recording this for posterity.

Tom Hansen
Your local redically moderate left wing conservative

> Visionaries/Aerialites,
>
> At 9 a.m. on Sunday 8/29/04 MOSCOW MORNING VIEWS, a talk show on KUOI 89.3 FM
in
Moscow(web audio on KUOI.org) will feature the following guest:

>  --(9-10 am) William Milner, an actvist in NYC to protest the Republican
National
Convention, will call in to discuss the situation at the protests and his plans
for
participating in them during the upcoming week.
> NOTE: Mr. Milner's call-in may be erratic, interrupted or abbreviated
depending on what is
actually occuring at the protests at call-in time.

>  --(10-11 am) We will continue the discussion with Mr. Milner as long as it is
logistically possible and possibly have time to move on to other topics.

> MOSCOW MORNING VIEWS is aired live every Sunday Morning from 9-11 am on KUOI
89.3 FM and
streamed live via the internet on KUOI's website(KUOI.org)

timlohr at yahoo.com OR call the studio after the show at the number above.