[Vision2020] Chamber President and FirstBank

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 26 11:42:39 PDT 2004

Joan,

I can also look up my bank and brokerage accounts
online - and even my Alaska Airlines Visa account -
and get my balances to the penny.  However, if I were
talking to a reporter and for some reason I felt the
need to quote balances for any of these accounts I
would likely be off by a fair percentage.  We're
ratholing on this issue.

I'm not overly concerned about ballpark numbers that
come up in the course of a conversation with a
reporter.  My question is this...is the Chamber in
financial dire straits and, if so, why?

-Scott