[Vision2020] Chamber President and FirstBank

A Local Tax Payer thansen at moscow.com
Thu Aug 26 08:47:42 PDT 2004

Wayne Fox stated:

"If you went to the county commissioners with questions about their operations
and were told that it is none of your business, how would you react?"

I cannot truly say, Mr. Fox.  We (the tax paying public) are still waiting for
a reply from Commissioner Kimmell.

Even a "none of yor business" response would reflect some negligible degree of
interest by Commissioner Kimmell in those constituents of his that work outside
Anselm House.

Tom "I am" Hansen
MOscow, Idaho