[Vision2020] McBrooms at NSA

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 26 04:09:40 PDT 2004

Mr. McBroom writes,

"There is no need to apologize for the system of slavery ordained by God in
the Bible."

Please explain to me Mr. McBroom, where God says, "It is OK to own another
person".

I am also wondering how it is possible to obey the will of God, and the will
of another Man at the same time.

Can you answer how one can love they neighbor as thy self, and still keep
them as a slave? Would you want to remain a slave? Wouldn't you free
yourself? If your brother, mother, father, sister, or child was a slave and
you had the ability to free them, would you not? If you would not wish this
on your family, and God loves your family more than you, then God must
despise slavery more than any man that ever existed.

Slavery is a human made invention. No other animals own another animal. It
is not God created.

Donovan J Arnold

PS, even if the Bible clearly says, you can own another person, this would
be one of those times when you use your brain and act accordingly. Slavery
is BAD, very Bad, it is oppressive, and robs a person of their identity and
self worth. By the fruits of YOUR labor shall you live, not the fruits of
your slaves labor.