[Vision2020] open letter to 'wrong again' whoever you are!

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Aug 25 06:00:44 PDT 2004

Ms. Kraut -

I am going to restrict my response to the question in your subject line, as
the remainder of your posting reflects the babblings of absolute ignorance.

You read my posting but failed to read the name at the end of it.  Then you
go on to title your response "open letter to 'wrong again' whoever you
are!".

As reflected at the end of that posting,

I was and still am

Tom Hansen