[Vision2020] WOW

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Aug 23 11:59:30 PDT 2004

Mr. Stout -

To answer #1 below:

Plagiarism goes way beyond being a sin.  In a democratic society it is a
civil tort, in this case committed by Doug Wilson and Steve Wilkins.

Christ Church may forgive their sin, but I seriously doubt that R.W. Fogel
and/or S.L. Engerman (authors of "Time on the Cross") will forgive their
tort.

Donthcha think? (or dontcha think)

Another question:  Which of the states listed at http://www.mchsi.com are
you from (obviously not from anywhere around these parts)?  Huh, Bubba?

Tom Hansen
Not On The Palouse (or Monroe, Louisiana), Not Ever