[Vision2020] WOW

Alan Stout providence at mchsi.com
Sat Aug 21 19:32:44 PDT 2004

Hmmm... well, I do not know that pastor Wilson preaches that slavery is
OK nor do I know that Lee is a hero of his (though he would be one of
mine) ditto for the tax stuff.

My point remains... ya'll are mean.  Religion can't be discussed
logically?  That might surprise Aristotle.

So if I say that you (editorial you that is) might strive for more
civility in this list serve then I am defending slavery, plagiarism, tax
evasion etc... Well, I guess it would be a hopeless effort to try and
post anything more meaningful.

I have looked into Pastor Wilson's church and it does not seem cultish
to me. Although I have only read what they post on their website and
they may have hidden documents detailing their secret handshakes and
other nefarious dealings with demons and heretical views.  I am willing
to listen to arguments to the contrary but I get the feeling those
making the charge are doing so in the dark.  Perhaps it is because they
despise a church with more theological backbone than the local
Unitarians.  I don't... maybe?

Al sends