Dear Tom: Re: [Vision2020] RE: Commissioner Paul Kimmell (In Re: Oversight by

Eric Engerbretson eric at eric-e.com
Wed Aug 18 14:15:16 PDT 2004

Dearest Tom,

I didn't mean to imply "a church that WITHOUT FLAW holds people to
their convictions".
I didn't mean to imply "a church with leaders who've never made a
mistake".

I don't believe there is such a church anywhere.  That's why we need
churches.

I meant a church who is doing their best to follow what they believe,
and hold each other
accountable.

Thanks for the input.  I should have known better than to try put in my
$.02 without getting some
change.

Eric E.