[Vision2020] What's Wrong With Tye Dye?

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 14 23:58:36 PDT 2004

Well Ted, not for a nano-second will I be tolerant of your tolerance of
tye-dye in the face of the the intolerance of Debbie Gray's intolerance of
the tye-dye while she suggests intolerance of the tolerant groups that call
themselves tolerant but aren't really aren't tolerant because they are not
tolerant of the intolerant, when in fact the only really intolerance the
tolerant groups have are of those that are not tolerant, so does this mean
that the tolerant really are not tolerant and the intolerant are tolerant?

I see what you mean Ted, I knew all those A's in philosophy classes would be
good for something someday.

Donovan J Arnold