[Vision2020] What's Wrong With Tye Dye?

Tbertruss at aol.com Tbertruss at aol.com
Sat Aug 14 18:33:32 PDT 2004

Debbie wrote:

"It's not like
they are selling illicit drugs or child porn. Would you rather have
all those businesses vacant? I don't believe in or support things
that Christ Church (or any other religion, they're all cults to me)
has as their charter. However, I'd much rather have a vital downtown
that will attract and impress residents and visitors instead of a
dead and dusty downtown with only room for tie dye shops, incense
shops, tattoo parlors, etc."

You slam a perfectly good business in Moscow that sells tye dye?  I'd rather have a tye dye shop in town than a business putting money into the coffers of a group promoting women as second class citizens, persecution of Gays, undermining the public schools, and mind numbing intellectual conformism to fundamentalist ideology.  I could go on, but...

Ted Moffett