[Vision2020] The Beach

Debbie Gray dgray at uidaho.edu
Fri Aug 13 15:20:00 PDT 2004

I think they should turn Tidyman's into an indoor ice skating place.
That would clear up the conflict about the current ice rink/noise and
be a nice addition/external visitors attraction/give kids something
to do besides movie/video game/crime/other.

And then they could close it mid-season and have it vacant, just like
they do with the city pool!

Debbie (who's only been ice skating once. when i was 15. and i fell
on the blade and broke my tailbone. n-e-v-e-r again...)

On 13 Aug 2004 at 15:14, Art Deco aka W. Fox wrote:

> Bill, et al,
>
>   The same could be asked of the Tidyman building and grounds.
>   >   Wayne
>   >   Art Deco  (Wayne Fox)
>   deco at moscow.com

DebbieGray          dgray at uidaho.edu