[Vision2020] NJ Gov. resigns, admits to being in gay relationship

Art Deco aka W. Fox deco at moscow.com
Thu Aug 12 16:36:06 PDT 2004

Dan, Donovan, et al,

I wonder how being gay or an adulter(ess) prevents a person from being an
effective administrator or law maker.

I seem to recall, perhaps wrongly in my advancing age, that many US presidents,
senators, representatives, cabinet members, ambassadors, etc. were adulterers or
adulteresses, some of whom seemed to have been quite effective.

Some of today's congress-persons are also gay.  Some of these also have been
very effective.

Maybe it's not whether you are one or the other, but maybe it's the combination?

Can someone explain the big deal?

Another point:  Perhaps as Dan has suggested, the resignation may have been
prompted by other matters.  Anyone with hard factual information?

Wayne

Art Deco  (Wayne Fox)
deco at moscow.com