[Vision2020] church oversight

Art Deco aka W. Fox deco at moscow.com
Thu Aug 12 15:21:44 PDT 2004

Bill, et al,

Right on!

The contradiction between:

"Doug Wilson reported that Paul Kimmell, in his role as County Commissioner, is
open to oversight from the elders on certain issues, such as the current
domestic-partner issue."

and his statement:

 "What we're doing will have a political impact, but what we're doing is not
political."

displays the cult master's arrogant dishonesty.

These kinds of arrogant lies also greatly undermine his claim that the gross
plagiarism revealed in his and Steve Wilkins' Southern Slavery:  As It Was  was
an innocent mistake.

Wayne

Art Deco  (Wayne Fox)
deco at moscow.com