[Vision2020] War wounds, reopened

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Wed Aug 11 21:35:46 PDT 2004

No matter who you are or how well some think you have done your job there are those who think you did a bad job. The real problem is that Kerry and the DMC held Kerry's record out as a shining example of serving and honesty. So, these other guys step up and it gets messy, doesn't mean they are wrong. A lot of people served in Nam in a wide variety of areas and I am sure they have different opinions about the people they served with. The real problem is the DMC working so hard to make Bush look bad they chose a bad example. I heard this sometime back on one of the midnight talk shows these guys have been trying to be heard. Nam records are not what will make me not vote for Kerry or Bush. Its more involved than just one issue.
Pat