[Vision2020] Kerry's Faked War Wounds: Opinion not normally seenon V2020

David Douglas ddouglas at pacsim.com
Wed Aug 11 11:07:44 PDT 2004

Ted,

I have seen several columns on it, but few news stories.  The responses
are all over the map.  I've posted the link to one review by Robert
Novak.  His assessment of the authors is interesting.  They are not
necessarily for Bush.  One co-author says that he "probably would have
supported" Edwards, were he the nominee.

Here is one quote from Novak about the subject.  Worth considering--when
wondering if the subject itself should be discussed.

" The very serious charges by former comrades deserve answers but so far
have produced only ad hominem counterattacks."

 <http://www.townhall.com/columnists/robertnovak/rn20040809.shtml>
http://www.townhall.com/columnists/robertnovak/rn20040809.shtml

Best,

David Douglas