[Vision2020] Opinion not normally seen on V2020

Art Deco aka W. Fox deco at moscow.com
Wed Aug 11 10:17:39 PDT 2004

Ted, et al,

If Kerry is using the tactic of his support for the Iraq War as a political
ruse, he is on risky ground.  His statement will certainly reduce the enthusiasm
of some or many of his supporters -- some my even vote for a third party
candidate.

If he really believes that the human suffering and chaos wrought to Iraq is
justified without WMDs, Al Kada connections, etc., then I really must reassess
my opinion of his reasoning ability, integrity, and values.

Wayne

Art Deco  (Wayne Fox)
deco at moscow.com