[Vision2020] Re: Sandy Berger Exonerated(or not?)

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Tue Aug 10 13:36:32 PDT 2004

I have no idea when he changed his mind about legacy college admissions. I can tell you that how I felt and KNEW that I KNEW some things at 20 was so far off the mark I am embarassed. I believe this happens as we grow up...older how ever you want to put it. Everyone changes their minds as time goes by even a president.
Pat