[Vision2020] Re: Sandy Berger Exonerated(or not?)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Aug 9 20:37:22 PDT 2004

Tell us, Ms. Kraut.

Was George Bush Jr. ALWAYS against "legacy" college admissions?  Even when
he was admitted into the Yale graduate program with a 2.1 GPA as a legacy?

And when cute little Jenna tells Daddy Dearest that she wants to go to Yale,
will he still then be against legacies?

And what of his Yale "Skull and Bones" buddies that are BIG TIME MAJOR
contributors to his campaign.  Will they support his anti-legacy program.

Or were these simply cute little sound bites intended for the ears of the
minority.  Only time will tell.

Until then, let's study our history books before Bush starts burning them.

Tom Hansen

Just another Intolerista Quasi-Secularista Liberal Elitista Loose in the
Palouse

"They're building a gallows outside my cell . . . doodah doodah"