[Vision2020] Commissioner Kimmell

Art Deco aka W. Fox deco at moscow.com
Mon Aug 9 13:35:05 PDT 2004

Saundra, et al,

You are very, very naughty!

Once the following citation from the Christ Church Cult minutes was revealed by
Captain Kirker:

"Doug Wilson reported that Paul Kimmell, in his role as County Commissioner, is
open to oversight from the elders on certain issues.",

Paul Kimmell was up to his neck in the snake pit.

If Kimmell says the quotation is in error, he contradicts the Cult Master who is
never wrong and who has publicly averred that he never changes.

If Kimmell says the quotation is true, he offends, if not alienates, the vast
majority of voters and admits to a gross breach of public trust.

If he says nothing, most people will assume the worst about both Kimmell and the
cult and also that Kimmell is a coward.

Again, You are very, very naughty!

The problem with elder-wannabe Kimmell being in the snake pit is that the most
poisonous ones in there with him are some of his fellow culties.

Wayne

Art Deco  (Wayne Fox)
deco at moscow.com