[Vision2020] Small Towns? Re: conflict of interest

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 7 16:17:36 PDT 2004

Tom,

You write:

"That was until I invited them (Californians) up here (while I was attending
UI) to go to some Vandal football games.  After a couple visits up here,
they understood one of the main reasons I chose North Idaho. Attitude."

So you are the reason those damn Californians keep coming up here and
turning North Idaho into Republicanville. Why you! I otta.......

Donovan J Arnold

(Ps, this is only a joke)