[Vision2020] re: conflict of interest

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 6 09:46:11 PDT 2004

Melynda, in her usual thoughtful manner, lays out the legitimate concerns of
many of us.  I'd like to focus on one.  As she writes: " In his capacity as
President for the Chamber, he made staff hiring
decisions which systematically favored members of his own church."  I can
honestly say that it would make no difference to me if he belonged to and
hired only members of the Catholic, Baptist, Methodist, Lutheran, Unitarian,
or the Church of What's Happening Now faith.  If true, it would still be
wrong.

                                                       Carl Westberg Jr.