[Vision2020] Plagiarized excuses

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 5 07:21:39 PDT 2004

Joan advises Doug: "That's Reverend Banshee to you, Pastor."  Actually, I'm
rather flattered to be called a Banshee by Doug Wilson.  Darby O'Gill and
the Little People is one of my favorite movies.  Scared the heck out of me
when I was a kid.  I kind of like to think Doug's comparing me to the young
Sean Connery.

                                                          Carl Westberg Jr.