[Vision2020] Idaho Government - State workers to get 1% bonus

hayfields at moscow.com hayfields at moscow.com
Wed Aug 4 09:53:20 PDT 2004

All-
I noticed in my earlier email that it may appear that I am resentful that
faculty may have gotten increases.  That is certainly not the impression I want
to convey! I hope they DID get raises- big ones! They work very hard and next
to the students, POWER the UI with research and teaching.  The faculty has
enriched my life and by golly I hope they get rewarded regularly!

Heather Jordan
Hayfields Farm

 All,