[Vision2020] conflict of interest

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 3 07:26:55 PDT 2004

Regarding the alleged Christ Church minutes stating that "Doug Wilson
reported that Paul Kimmel, in his role as County Commissioner, is open to
oversight from the elders on certain issues", perhaps someone in the know
could provide some clarification.  I'm willing to concede that there could
be a perfectly benign explanation, and this is much ado about nothing.  But
until such an explanation is made available, this is an issue that (again)
raises a red flag.  One problem for someone who knowingly, willingly, and
forcefully thrusts himself onto the public stage, as Mr. Wilson has done, is
public scrutiny and criticism.  It's not all glitz and glamour being a
public figure.  Off topic, it's been so hot lately, I hear that the cows are
giving evaporated milk.

Carl Westberg Jr.