[Vision2020] Agree of Disagree?

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Mon Aug 2 12:30:29 PDT 2004

I agree, although my favorite is:
"The moral test of government is how it treats those who are in the dawn of life
-- the children; those who are in the twilight of life -- the aged; and those
who are in the shadows of life -- the sick, the needy and the handicapped."

Hubert Horatio Humphrey, Democratic Senator from Minnesota & VP from 1965-1969
in LBJ's administration.  Humphrey made the above statement on November 4, 1977
during the dedication of the Hubert H. Humphrey Building in Washington, DC.

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
-Edmund Burke