[Vision2020] The Wilsonian Candidate

Art Deco aka W. Fox deco at moscow.com
Mon Aug 2 11:27:54 PDT 2004

Saundra, Joan, Captain Kirker, et al,

Didn't the LMT quote the following Cult Master Wilson:

"What we're doing will have a political impact, but what we're doing is not
political."

 Contrasted the above with the Captain Kirker cite:

The Christ Church minutes state, “Doug Wilson reported that Paul Kimmell, in his
role as County Commissioner, is open to oversight from the elders on certain
issues”

Perhaps some informed cultie can wrench themselves free from their mesmerized
state long enough to tell V 2020 readers why the above is not another example of
the Cult Master's arrogant dishonesty.

Or are Wilson's double-speaking lies OK under the cult's Doctrine of Covenantal
Lying?

Perhaps, the same cultie can answer the following questions:

Does the cult also have Doctrines of:
    Covenantal Violation of Fair Employment Practices Laws?
    Covenantal Tax Cheating?
    Covenantal Theft?
    Covenantal Embezzlement?
    Covenantal Gambling?
    Covenantal Adultery?
    Covenantal Spousal Abuse?
    Covenantal Child Abuse?
    Covenantal Inappropriate Touching?
    Covenantal Sexual Child Abuse?
    Covenantal Obstruction of Justice?

It certainly seems true judging by the appearance and disgusting public eating
habits of their master that the cult holds strongly the Doctrine of Covenantal
Gluttony!

Waiting for a response from an unfettered cultie (oxymoron?) but probably not
from sheep-on-a-chain Paul Kimmell.

Wayne

Art Deco  (Wayne Fox)
deco at moscow.com