[Vision2020] Bush/Cheney 9/11 appearance

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 07:57:26 -0700

To add fuel to the raging left/right dispute, (because I kind of enjoy it,
in a perverse way), George W. Bush and Dick Cheney are making a joint
appearance in the Oval Office in front of the 9/11 committee.  To repeat a
question I posed a few weeks ago:  when Bush speaks, will the committee
members be able to see Cheney's lips move?

            Carl Westberg Jr.