[Vision2020] John Kerry's Statement to the Senate

Paul Duffau pduffau@adelphia.net
Wed, 28 Apr 2004 14:52:24 -0700

Actually, we don't know that Kerry was present when threats were made.  I think he probably wasn't (see previous post for my rationale).  And I'm not much for stringing anybody up since I am opposed the death penalty (not in principle but in practice.)  I do think that we have just about exhausted this topic (and most of the list members).
Later,

Paul Duffau