[Vision2020] Kerry's military record, redux.

Pat Kraut pkraut@moscow.com
Tue, 27 Apr 2004 14:49:12 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0031_01C42C66.CDA2C760

If any of you care it is not Bush or the Repubs that went after Kerry on =
this...he lied to ABC news who didn't like it and showed his flopping on =
this issue. He did it himself. Check it out somewhere besides CNN.=20
I think the whole thing is completely out of purportion to the =
importance it actually has today. We each make decisions based on what =
we know at that time. As we grow and change, as times change, we make =
different decisions and often wish we had in our past. But, time won't =
go backwards so we have to look at what todays decisions are.=20
My brother went into the National Guard and stayed there for 35 years. =
It has brought him many benefits and praise God not any war service.
Kerry has done public service and so has Bush. I for one am much more =
interested in who they are today. And what they are doing today than =
what they did in 1970 anything.=20
PK
  ----- Original Message -----=20