[Vision2020] Kerry's military record, redux.

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Mon, 26 Apr 2004 14:50:09 -0700

My third posting of the day.  I apologize, but I had to follow Joan's
message with these quotes from Maureen Dowd's wonderful column in today's
New York Times, regarding "Bushworld."  As it pertains to Joan's topic, "In
Bushworld, you get to strut around like a tough military guy and paint your
rival as a chicken hawk, even though he's the one who won medals in combat
and was praised by his superior officers for fulfilling all his
obligations."  "In Bushworld, our troops go to war and get killed, but you
never see the bodies coming home."  In Bushworld, flag-draped remains of the
fallen are important to revere and show the nation, but only in political
ads hawking the president's war against terror."

                Carl Westberg Jr.