[Vision2020] The folly and danger of unscrutinizable religious belief: News Article from NY Times

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Mon, 26 Apr 2004 13:51:12 -0700

Ms. Kraut, as was pointed out earlier, this is a "small group" in Britain.
Does this "small group" represent all of the Muslim faith anymore than Fred
Phelps represents Christianity?  Or Matthew Hale?  Or someone who shoots and
kills an abortion doctor in the name of Christianity?  Does the odious Ann
Coulter represent all conservatives?

                                                                       Carl
Westberg Jr.