[Vision2020] The folly and danger of unscrutinizable religious belief: News Article from NY Times

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Mon, 26 Apr 2004 10:02:42 -0700

Operative words, Ms. Kraut.  "Small group."  All religions, all causes, have
"small groups" of extremists who do not represent the religion or cause as a
whole.  Including extremist Christian groups, Pat.

                      Carl Westberg Jr.

Travel Guide! http://special.msn.com/local/springtravel.armx