[Vision2020] NFL Player KIA

thansen@moscow.com thansen@moscow.com
Mon, 26 Apr 2004 15:27:44 GMT

I agree that all members of our armed services should be recognized.  I was one
of them for over 20 years.

I was not looking at Pat Tillman as a hero because he is a professional
football player.  Sometimes I like to measure my heroes by what they forfeit in
pursuit of a greater good.  As I mentioned in my posting,  Pat Tillman gave up
multi-millions and an extremely comfortable life style for what he considered
to be a greater good.  Do you realize that he had just returned from his
honeymoon when he enlisted?

Take care,

Tom

           http://www.fsr.net/