[Vision2020] White House E-Mail Updates

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold@hotmail.com
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 17:10:28 -0700

"After watching the 9/11 commission I'm not sure about ending the patriot
act. Maybe we need it or something like it. PK"

Pat, if you watched the 9/11 commission and believed it was anything other
than a show, you probably are not doing much thinking anyway.
George W. Bush and the (Un)Patriot Act are a greater threat to freedom then
terrorism. Even Butch Otter knows the Patriot Act is scrap.

Donovan J Arnold

>From: "Pat Kraut" <pkraut@moscow.com>
>To: "vision2020" <vision2020@moscow.com>
>Subject: Re: [Vision2020] White House E-Mail Updates
>Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 15:56:07 -0700
>
>After watching the 9/11 commission I'm not sure about ending the patriot
>act. Maybe we need it or something like it.
>PK
>

> > My thoughts:
> >
> > The patriot act, while protecting innocent americans from terrorists,
>also
> > protects both innocent foreigners AND innocent americans from the
>privations
> > of our ruthless judicial system by simply tossing them in a cell until
>they
> > die.
> >
> > Does Bush intend to increase the number of wetlands in America by
>viciously
> > raping the environment, up until the point at which the polar ice caps
> > actually melt and sea water covers the continent? I'm just curious,
>because
> > my parents own waterfront property, and if that's the case, I should
> > probably call them or something.
> >
> > If Bush keeps on promoting the environment the way he is right now, I
>have
> > the potential to be living on waterfront property by the time I'm in
> > graduate school. I like the ocean, don't get me wrong. I'm just not sure
>it
> > needs to come to Asbury street.
> >
> > Mike Weatherford

> > FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar - get it now!
> > http://toolbar.msn.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/

> >  List services made available by First Step Internet,
> >                http://www.fsr.net
> >           mailto:Vision2020@moscow.com
> > ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

>  List services made available by First Step Internet,
>           mailto:Vision2020@moscow.com

Premium!